1920s Odeon Glass Fringe 5-Ring Chandelier Iron
The Art Deco style born in 1920s Paris is evident in the straight-and-curved lines of our elegant chandelier. Its optical-quality prisms, arranged in concentric rings, hang in sparkling counterpoint to an iron frame that bears the marks of the welder's torch.
- Multi-ring frame is built of iron
- Natural iron finish reveals the signs of handcraftsmanship
- Glass prisms are made of k9 glass, used to make optical lenses and prisms
- Uses seventeen 25W max. candelabra bulbs; twenty-two bulbs included
- Dry UL listed
- Dimmer switch compatible
- May be mounted on a vaulted ceiling
- Professional installation recommended
- Chain included; optional extension chain (sold separately) adds length to fixture
Overall: 31½" diam., 26"H
Adjustable Chain: 24"L (included)
Weight: 148.9 lbs.